DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid)

Go down

Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid) Empty Dentist trip today (may not be able to make raid)

Post  Kirilai Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Sorry, I know, I haven't been reliable lately, but this one's not my fault; I'm heading in to the dentist at 3:30 pm central for an emergency tooth pulling. My cracked and slightly uncomfortable tooth finally became 'vicodin has no effect on the pain' burning tooth last night... got about an hour of sleep to show for it. >_< I'm actually supposed to be on the bus heading to the university atm for class, lol, so I'm even missing class today cause of this.

Anyways, I'll see what I can do (maintenance pending of course) but the odds are looking like I'm not gonna be here for the raid tonight if it happens. I want to come, Flame Leviathan was such a cool fight! Either way, if I can make it on, awesome, and if I can't, good luck to you all, I know you'll own FL for a second week and finally take Razorscale to school! DO for the win! *pose*

Kirilai

Back to top Go down