DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time

2 posters

Go down

Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time Empty Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time

Post  Nezrathii Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey all this week is pretty nasty to me- today (wed) I have my first of 2, 5 hour seminar finals the next of which is friday, and I have a group project due friday that the only time we have to get together for it will be thursday night as well as a big thing due thursday for my other class that I still need to piece together.

Bo if you read this- hopefully- I would like my spot saved till 6:15pm server on thursday- If I don't make it for that time then grab someone else- we are meeting at 5:30 server and if we have everything all done and just need to put it together that should be enough time to get home and get on by 6:15 but that is probably expecting too much from everyone else and myself.

Also friday I will not be able to make it at all- I will hopefully get on to change my status for the raid but incase I don't - won't be able to make friday

Both saturdays should be fine though and sunday might be fine as well if you need a dps- depending on how much of my final paper I have done.

This week has been horribly stressful- its pretty much my last full week at school and as such everything and its dog is due now- I have so much work to do tonight when I get home its ridiculous.

Good Luck All

IM GRADUATING SOON!! 16 DAYS LEFT (till ceremony)

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time Empty Re: Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time

Post  Boman Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Good luck Nez! It'll all work out and imagine how great it'll feel when it's done. I'll hold until 6:15 on Thursday.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time Empty Re: Nez's Horrible Week of Everything due at the same time

Post  Nezrathii Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 am

poifect- yay first 5 hours done now im putting together a portfolio for tomorrow- still tons to do with it bleh and I have most of my part of the group project done so hopefully our meeting will go fast

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 am

Sorry we weren't able to get you in last night Nez! Hopefully things went well. Good Luck tonight!

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm

so incase anyone checks this before they see me next- I have been hacked yet again- aparently clearing stuff out of the guild bank again aproximately 4 hours before I got on this morning do do my alt raid with bo yay- hopefully nez will get enough stuff back to be able to raid this afternoon. Yay what a wonderful topper to my week of hell

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down