DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:')

2 posters

Go down

Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') Empty Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:')

Post  Timbits Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm your local Canadian Bacon pusher from the great white north. I just joined DisturbedOnes on Jan.3, 2009.

I've been playing WoW for about 3 years and have done most of the past content. Although, I haven't managed to kill Illidan or made it to Sunwell yet Evil or Very Mad

I've been playing my hunter ever since and have specc'd MM, SV and BM for some time each. Currently, BM specc'd, but was SV in BC and MM prior to BC.

In RL, I'm just a paper pushing office monkey Suspect I recently moved outside of the city and consequently have to get up very early to make it to work. Hopefully, this won't put a crimp on my raiding ability scratch

I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun trashing the new instances.

"I love to chill with my Gnomies!"

Regards,

Timbits

Timbits

Back to top Go down

Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:') Empty Re: Timbits javascript:emoticonp(':pirat:')

Post  Boman Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Welcome to the guild Timbits!

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum