DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
25 Man Naxx Group 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

25 Man Naxx Group 2

5 posters

Go down

25 Man Naxx Group 2 Empty 25 Man Naxx Group 2

Post  Roronoa Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello everyone,

Was talking with my raid group (Group 3) for the past few weeks now and we're thinking of starting a second 25 man Naxx group. This is in the process where ideas for who is interested in going. Also, due to some our players personal reasons, this Naxx group is also a later night raiding run, as well as trying to find good days to actually run this instance.

Hopefully, we can get the same start times as Group 3: call-in time is 8:00pm Server Time, invites go out by 8:30pm Server Time, and start as soon as everyone is gathered and ready.

So far, pretty much every static raider from Group 3 has shown interest for this idea and I am putting it out there for the rest of the guild. There are about 8-9 slots filled so far, plus a few friends whom I was talked to said that they'd love to come because of the later run. So there are roughly over 10 slots left.

If you are interested, please leave a message on here or whisper me in-game and I'll start forming a list of raiders to go kick some Heroic butt.

The Midget Tank,
Roronoa

Roronoa

Back to top Go down

25 Man Naxx Group 2 Empty Re: 25 Man Naxx Group 2

Post  Lawbreaker Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm

i'd be interested in that group....

Lawbreaker is a tank, ive got my group that runs naxx10M on saturday at 8AM server....i think the best available time for me to have a run would be on friday night. I'd have to get up early for it, but that's actually good bcuz my wife wont be up for the majority of it =) LOL. I would say i'd be willing to run it as early as 9PM server, if it comes down to it maybe even 8, thats 5AM for me. Any other time honestly would have me on my computer for a large part of the weekend, and you married people know that spouse aggro is not welcome at all, and it doesnt lead to a good RL, so i want to minimize that by running early in my time zone. That would be the absolute best time for me to runn this raid. Now....

Law has some healing gear, but not the best. I havent even respecced to see what it's at right now bcuz it would be 95g for me, which for some of us is pushing broke lol, but ill check it out. I used to be hardcore healing til the tank shortage in BC, so i have the experience. Tank gear is Naxx10 MT level, here is my armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Lawbreaker . Ret gear is negligible, i have a set of legs and a sword from 4 horsemen that no one wanted lolz, so i wont even say i have a ret set.

If you want basic stats without clicking a link to go to armory:
HP unbuffed: 25129
Defense: 545
Armor: 22731 (59.88%)
TOTAL Miss/Dodge/Parry : 48.58%
Total Block chance (NO holy shield on) : 22.08%
2/5 T7 pieces, both Hero

thanks
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Roronoa Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

UPDATED:

Here's the raid make out so far:

Tanks:
Roronoa - Prot Warrior
Tylyk - Feral Tank Druid
Kryixist - Prot Paladin

DPS - Melee:
Ebonstout - Death Knight
Desondonado - Fury Warrior
Javarush - Rogue
Dezaray - Death Knight

DPS - Ranged:
Isilia - Balance Druid (Queen Pew Pew)
Peppah - Mage (DPS souffle)
Miaa - Mage
Stalar - Hunter
Calipto - Warlock
Azelo - Mage
Gimphir - Shadow Priest
Subzidon - Elemental Shaman (Lunaries alt)

Healers:
Saltt - Holy Paladin (Put's the shock in Holy Shock)
Kharmah - Resto Shaman
Willownight - Priest (Suresh in healing form)
Saavedro - Resto Shammy
Saba - Priest (Catinaa's alt)
Darkhealz - Holy Priest
Holyflames - Holy Paladin

These are the people who have so far said that they're willing to come. We need melee DPS, ranged DPS, and two healers. The tanks on the other hand will have to be thought through by both Ty and myself to make this raid better balanced. If you have an interest, leave a message on here, or talk to Tylyk, Isilia or myself in-game. If they aren't on, I will forward your interest to the prior when they log in.

UPDATE: Only need specific classes. Please contact Tylyk, Isilia and myself for further information. Thank you.

Last edited by Roronoa on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:46 am; edited 5 times in total

Roronoa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chirs Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 am

Roronoa wrote:Here's the raid make out so far:

Tanks:
Roronoa - Prot Warrior
Tylyk - Feral Tank Druid
Kryixist - Prot Paladin

DPS - Melee:
Ebonstout - Death Knight
Desodenado - fury Warrior(King of Tacos Pew Pew)
Javarush - combat Rogue (Nightjade)
Dezeray- blood Death Knight
DPS - Ranged:
Isilia - Balance Druid (Queen Pew Pew)
Peppah - Mage (DPS souffle)
Leighah - Mage
Stalar - Hunter
Calipto - Warlock

Healers:
Saltt - Holy Paladin (Put's the shock in Holy Shock)
Kharmah - Resto Shaman
Willownight - Priest (Suresh in healing form)
Subzidon - Resto Shaman (Lunaries alt)
Holyflames - Holy Pally

These are the people who have so far said that they're willing to come. We need melee DPS, ranged DPS, and two healers. The tanks on the other hand will have to be thought through by both Ty and myself to make this raid better balanced. If you have an interest, leave a message on here, or talk to Tylyk, Isilia or myself in-game. If they aren't on, I will forward your interest to the prior when they log in.

Last edited by Chirs on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chirs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezeray Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Holyflames (Holy Paladin) and I (Blood DPS Deathknight) are interested in going. I spoke to Ty about it a while ago but I'll post on here anyway. We're both from group 5 which obviously hasn't gotten going yet. We still need one more DPS *sigh*. Anyway we are interested.

Dezeray

Back to top Go down

Post  Isilia Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 am

Ok all, the list as it stands above is great, however we've got three slots to fill. Talking to Ro, Mirt and Ty we've decided that ideally we'd like the following:

1 Melee DPS - a shammy would be great, but really we'll take any strong dps'er you know.
2 Ranged DPS - we'd like an affliction warlock and a hunter to fill these spots, though we are flexible. We've got 3 mages so I'm inclined to say no more mages.

Since it's just 3 dps spots we've decided to start the runs this week (Fri March 20th). We can easily pug 3 bodies (though of course we'd be happier with guildies or friends if you know any).

Raid times are:
Fri and Sun 8:30 pm server invites go out, trash will be pulled starting at 9 pm. Please do not be late, the sooner we start, the sooner we finish. Due to personal commitments of the existing raiders we cannot start any sooner; this is a late evening raid group.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday!

Isilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down