DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions

2 posters

Go down

Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions Empty Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions

Post  Slynther Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:42 pm

1. How did you hear about DisturbedOnes
I heard about it from my friend Lorekt in game.
2. Why do you want to join DisturbedOnes
I want to join because i geel that i could help in raid progression and my current guild cant clear game content and i want to join a guild that will clear it before the next expantion.
3. What do you enjoy most about WOW
I enjoy raiding the most, also i enjoy meating others and chillin out, rather than being up tight. i am serious in a serious moment but then i am funny lol!
4. What goals do you have for your toon(s)
I want to progress to end game content, and help others progress throughout different riads.
5. Do you know any DisturbedOnes members and if so, who
I know Sparian and Lorekt, and i knew Fusebox, but i never talk to him anymore.
5. What is your current level of raiding knowledge and progression
I am level 80 and i know all boss fights for naxx, maly, os, and voa heroic and normal.
6. What is the raiding schedule you are able to commit to
i can do any raids at any time on friday - sunday but weeknights are hard, but i can usualy modify my schedual to fit in raids.
7. What role(s) can you comfortably play in a raid
I am a deathknight for dps spec, on trash aoe i am around 4k dps and on bosses im about 3.5k, i currently have no val so there is alot of room for improvement. i have 3 pieces of heros, and the best healm for dk dps so i am willing to help in any form of dps.
8. Please describe your personality, as it can play an important role in raiding

Slynther

Back to top Go down

Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions Empty Re: Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions

Post  Boman Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi Slynther,

Thank you for applying to DisturbedOnes. I apologize ahead of time for the time it takes for this process. It's new to the guild so it hasn't been refined yet and many aren't used to going to the website regularly. That it something we are working hard to change.

From your application it looks like your main focus is on raiding. I can give you a brief overview of how our raiding works, but much is left to the individual raid leaders. We currently have 5 10-man teams and 2 25-man teams. In terms of getting on a team, I'm hoping that all raid leaders will start posting their openings on the forums for their team so that members and potential members can clearly see what we might be looking for and what the time slots and commitments are for that.

For our 25-man teams, regulars do get priority but there are often spots available right before the start of the raid. That doesn't mean that anyone that wants to get in always gets in, but I think it shows that opportunity is there for those that want it. Of course, for those players that want the game handed to them, they will quickly find that this is not the guild for them.

So you know, a decision on your application will be made hopefully within a few days, and no later than a week from your original post. I think it's important to give members a chance to post feedback if they choose.

Thank you,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions Empty Re: Slynther's Guild Recruitment Questions

Post  Boman Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Slynther,

You're application has been accepted! Next time I see you on I'll make sure you're still interested and send you an invite if so.

Thank you,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down