DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
feedback on last week's pull scheme EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

feedback on last week's pull scheme

3 posters

Go down

feedback on last week's pull scheme Empty feedback on last week's pull scheme

Post  Lawbreaker Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:05 pm

If you have read and seen the video for the post 'PULL! a guide to faster raiding' you already know i based the method of pulling in last week's naxx10 off this video. I would just like some general feedback about it, as we did clear trash faster this time around. think about some of these

1) were you comfortable with the speed of pulling?
2) if a mana type, were you able to sustain it?
3) did the experience make the Naxx10 more enjoyable maybe, to blow through the trash like that? How did it change the way you look at trash, if it did at all? (exclude the wipes we had =) )
4) Do it again?

i would just like some input on it from you regulars Very Happy . I know Kantus and I discussed it a bit after the raid, any of you others have feedback?
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

feedback on last week's pull scheme Empty Re: feedback on last week's pull scheme

Post  Nightjade Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

1) Having a ton of Naxx-10/25 raids, I was comfortable in this type of pulling trash. I think once we have a regular and constant group of 10, we will then see 3-4 hour full clears.

2) Yes, mana was not an issue for me and I do not see it as an issue on either my pally or warlock.

3) It did make run seem quicker. If trash is not dealt with quickly, they can be little stumbling blocks on the way to the Boss. We need to get to the Loot right away.

4) Yes, continue. It is a sign of progression.

Nightjade

aka: Tresequis; Cardinalsin

Nightjade

Back to top Go down

feedback on last week's pull scheme Empty Re: feedback on last week's pull scheme

Post  Aksana Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Being lazy and not numbering.

Honestly, I liked the speed pulls. I didn't have any more of an issue with mana then I've had in the past and (excluding the wipes) it did go faster then a normal run. I would prefer the speed runs over the way we've been doing it in the past.
Aksana
Aksana

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

hey thanks for the input. It does require vigilance on me and my co-tank to keep the pulls going, but overall i found it to be much more enjoyable than the regular run. Trash gets so boring now after having done naxx so many times...looking forward to having a regular raid group again. As a side note for that, if we don't have all of our regulars on for this next week, im going to find replacements. And i don't mean guildees, the ones whom i recruited from outside the guild, i havent seen them on at all really even on non-raiding days, and they've expressed how much they've been looking for regular runs and this and that, if they dont show up again i will replace them on the roster, I know the shaman Shaah is willing...anyways, i did find it entertaining see how much we could pull, i was thinking of pulling more but i felt pretty comfortable with how much we pulled at any one time, maybe we'll push for one more pack? we shall see.
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down