DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
New 25-man Raiding Plans EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

New 25-man Raiding Plans

+3
rachetguy
Daargo
Boman
7 posters

Go down

New 25-man Raiding Plans Empty New 25-man Raiding Plans

Post  Boman Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:56 am

Hi All,

We have worked out an arrangement with The Silver Hammer to combine for a 25-man run. Based upon scheduling, we will be starting slow and evaluating as we go if we can expand. The details are as follows:

Beginning August 7, 2009:
Fridays 6-9pm server (3 hour run)
DisturbedOnes Members = 15 (4 Healers, 2 Tanks, 9 dps) + Filler
Silver Hammer Members = 10 (3 Healers, 2 Tanks, 5 dps) + Filler
Loot: Veterancy (A Priority based system where you are categorized by the number of raids you've attended in the past)

Because consistency is important, preference for spots will be given to those that show up every week. I will be modifying our Roster post in the 25-man forum to note our initial 15. If you are in this group and don't feel you can make it or do not wish to participate in this raid any longer, please let me know so I can remove your name. I'm doing this mainly because I believe those that took the effort in the past to sign up for and attend our 25-man raids should be given the first opportunity for a spot with this group. In the roster I have added four filler roles based on those who were in the roster already. These filler roles are expected to be online and, in order, will get first spots as they open up. In addition, if any of the 15 are no longer able or interested in this raid, those fillers will move up first. For receiving this priority, as noted, these filler roles should be on for invites and while the raid is running if at all possible. We are still working out some final details, but for primary alternates I would like to be able to provide loot ranking as if they were in the raid for those that commit to being online and available for all raids.

Because it is a short raid, all members must be on for invites 15 minutes prior to the start time. In order to keep things running smooth and minimize downtime, a player will be replaced at exactly the raid start time according to the in-game clock. This includes if you are on-line but have not accepted a prior invite because you "had" to finish something. Please do not take this personally, it will not mean you will be permanently replaced from the group unless it happens regularly.

If you are interested in getting into this group and are not part of the roster, my recommendation is to be online and available while the raid is running. People frequently have real life commitments that come up and you never know when a fill-in spot will open. That's a great first opportunity to show what you can do and show your commitment. So when a spot does open up that fits the role you provide, your chances would be increased of getting into the team.

In addition, we will continue to do VoA at 5pm server Fridays if it is available. That will continue to be a separate run. So to all members, please be online to join in for the VoA run!

Thank you,
Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

New 25-man Raiding Plans Empty Re: New 25-man Raiding Plans

Post  Daargo Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 pm

So we could say that, the Friday raid for DO is 5:45-9:00pm with replacements in by 6:00pm?

I like that. Smile
Daargo
Daargo

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Well said Daargo.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  rachetguy Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Yay Boman! Way to go getting us back into action.

Now I'm sure you're hammering out DKP with them but a big one to consider that you may have forgotten are the Legendary shards. We've already got it set up that Aurisa collects the first set.
Hope that won't change any.

Briteleaf

rachetguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Saba Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Great job Bo on getting the 25 man back up and going. It is almost late enough for me to attend but not quite. If for some odd reason you are short a healer at 7 sever you do know where you can find one. And a good point about the Legendary shards.

Saba

Saba

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 am

Very Cool! I should be on tonight for Naxx since I'm at gf's parents place and we can't move into new apartment till monday at the earliest- I'll know by monday night how long it will take to set up cable/internet cause we can't set an appointment till we have all the apartment information but ya =P see you all later tonight!!

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi,

For the legendary shards we worked out that we will swap between guilds who gets them all. So Aurisa will continue to get them until she obtains the weapon.

We have also worked out that someone who "signs up" as an alternate and is on for invites and during the raid if needed gets loot credit as if they were in the raid. We will not be using DKP, we will be trialling their loot system.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm

post their methods pls? or where can i find their rules?
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:10 pm

We will have a discussion about it briefly at the start of Friday nights raid. Our main goal continues to be that consistent raiders get priority on loot, and I believe that their loot system accomplishes this.

The loot system is called Veterency, and there are levels within it. You are at a certain level of Veterency based upon the number of raids you have attended.

That is a really simple explanation but my basic understanding at the moment.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Regihomestar Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I wouldn't mind going to some of the raids if they are 25m Uld. As for Coliseum, I'd wait until I have Conquest-emblem pants and maybe other high-iLvl gear, but would go if others are absent.

Regihomestar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down