DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
ICC10 Forming EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
ICC10 Forming EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
ICC10 Forming EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
ICC10 Forming EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
ICC10 Forming EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
ICC10 Forming EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
ICC10 Forming EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
ICC10 Forming EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
ICC10 Forming EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
ICC10 Forming EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

ICC10 Forming

+3
Nezrathii
Daargo
Boman
7 posters

Go down

ICC10 Forming Empty ICC10 Forming

Post  Boman Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 pm

ICC10 Forming: Experience Required

It's that time once again. With the ill-fated demise of previous 10-mans, we are prepared once again to venture forth in our attempts to defeat the Lich King in ICC10.

So I am seeking 9 brave and hearty souls to once again face the perils of ICC on a weekly basis. One of the problems with our last group was the time. I'm guessing for many raiding 25-man on a Friday night for 3 hours and then rushing directly into ICC10 for a few more was just too much. Not to mention all of the personal events this expansion that caused many of our long term raiders to leave. It's been a bumpy ride but I'd love to finish on a high note.

Rather than splitting it up and having issues with people coming back, I'd like to do it all on one day. So really that means a minimum of 4 hours with a strong possibility of extending for some real time on Lich King. I'll through out some times to open discussion, but if you are interested please just post your availability so I can see what range might work out the best for people. Since I'm arranging, sadly my availability gets priority. Having said that, it will need to be on the weekends as my weeknights are already full of raiding.

I will update the roster as we accept people in. If you are willing to be a backup please say so. People come and go, and things come up fairly regularly, so having some solid backups would be a huge plus.

ROSTER: [main spots currently full]
Tanks: Boman,Ronery
Melee DPS: Lucanus,Illiyah,Nuelor
Ranged DPS: Nezrathii,Tiankamore
Healers: Dabestpally,Shampower,Soulnar

Thank you,
Boman

Last edited by Boman on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

Boman

Back to top Go down

ICC10 Forming Empty Re: ICC10 Forming

Post  Boman Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Which toon are you planning to raid with: Boman (prot warrior)
What is your availability: Sat (anytime) Sun (until 4pm server)
Preferred times: Sat 8am-12pm server (this is a time slot that used to work for our Saturday morning group, so I know that many people may be free during this time).

** Application ACCEPTED by default!

Woot!

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daargo Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Last edited by Daargo on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Daargo
Daargo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Nezrathii Mage or Serviotor Hunter doesn't matter which- and currently I have no job which means I have all the time in the world- just tell me what time- currently have 10man raid monday 6pm server with jaksaa, wed 6pm server 25man with jaksaa, thurs and friday do/sh raids with nez and saturday 4 pm server 25man raid with Serviotor and ya- tuesdays i usually try to get my daily's/weekly's out fo the way but whatever =P

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjade Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

Which toon are you planning to raid with: Illiyah ( Unholy DK dps )
What is your availability: Saturday ( until 5pm server ) and Sunday ( until 3 pm server )
Preferred times: Saturday 8 am - 12 pm server

Nightjade

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:06 am

So far I'm leaning towards the 8am-12pm time for Saturday mornings. A small chance of starting this saturday if everyone is interested, but definitely a week from at the latest. That's my personal goal anyway. Much depends on people saying yes. I have a bunch of messages out to people that were raiding with us for 10's in the recent past.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  helioz Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Iam busy tell the 18th after that iam good after 6 works for me. even 5 sever might work but might be pushing it.I dont care about the the stop time would be cool if it was not mon or tues thats days i spend with friends but its not a big deal

druid healing/dps feral or boomkin
helioz dps/healer druids better healer other toons suck

err just read ur post aftter i typed this 8 sever to 12 is bad time for me it start right when i come back from the gym and ends right when i go to work so would be realy hard for me.
helioz
helioz

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 am

Daargo I have to say not yet. I checked out the armory and it looks like you could use a bunch of Triumph gear (T9) and some other badge pieces before really ready for ICC. If you wanted to bring in Anuan and then swap at a later time (people come and go all the time it seems) that could work. And my guess is we'll be pugging 1 or 2 people for a few weeks so there's a little time.

Thanks,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 am

To All:

After much thought I think we'll try this weekend (8/14). We may have to pug a lot and we may end up calling it - but it would be nice just to get back in even if we don't get extremely far.

Our "official" start will be next weekend (8/21).

If it looks like we'll have to pug half or so, we'll open it to whoever you may want to bring and at least do the first 4 bosses or something.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am

Helioz -

How far off are we? Would be great to have you with us. Every other week we could start without you on the first few bosses... and maybe end a little early?

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:53 am

We are currently full on tanks and melee dps, but still need ranged and healers. Please continue to post if you have interest and we can put you down as an alternate.

Thanks,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuelor Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Characters: Nuelor Frost Death Knight dps. / Nuélor Protection Paladin tank.
Availability: Preferably not after 2pm server saturdays, mornings should be fine.
Preferred times: Anything after 5am server until 2pm server.

Nuelor

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 am

Hi All,

On another note while we're forming up - I am open to letting some poeple switch around toons periodically for some of the earlier bosses. But until we have LK down, we really need to be bringing out our absolute best for Sindragosa and LK if nothing else. We also need to make sure switching things around doesn't slow us down... and that we still can keep a rounded group by doing so.

Of course alts must be geared to be in ICC.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stalar Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I would really like to continue ICC 10 with the group. However, Saturday mornings are not good for me. Let me know if another time like Sunday morning is doable. If not, put me down as a back up for whatever time you decide on.

-Stal

Stalar

Back to top Go down

ICC10 Forming Empty Planned Hard Modes

Post  Boman Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Everybody in the group should be ready to try up to 7 hard modes this coming week, 8/28. I've put them in the order that I'm currently recommending we do them in. We won't be planning to do every hard mode we can every week. It will depend on how easy it is and who needs any loot from it. Our main goal will now be to get through the hard modes, some achievements once we've done them, and get the drakes if we can.

Lord Marrowgar
Lady DeathWhisper
Gunship

Blood Queen Lana'thel

Festergut
Rotface

Valithria Dreamwalker

Thank you,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down