DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript.

2 posters

Go down

Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. Empty Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript.

Post  Ebonstout Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello everybody!

I am new to guild and play a level 80 frost death knight tank.

Most of my focus is on PvE encounters as most PvP makes me into a hulk like button mashing nerd rage machine which really isn't a pretty sight and it causes my neighbors to call in noise complaints about me. I have previous raiding experience as a healer and a dps class from TBC but have decided to take this chance to take on the role of a tank for a different perspective of heroics and raiding.

Outside of Azeroth I am the sales manager of a growing computer company in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada and work a stable 10-7p job with my Sundays and Mondays off. I am an easy going guy and will go to (almost)any length to help someone out if needed.

Aside from those few lines I just thought I'd thank Calipto for the invite to the guild and look forward to grouping with all of you.
Ebonstout
Ebonstout

http://www.otvtech.com

Back to top Go down

Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript. Empty Re: Morja - Fresh meat... I mean conscript.

Post  Nightjade Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Welcome to the guild..

I hope DisturbedOnes will be a good home for you DK.

If you have any future questions or concerns, please send me a tell in-game on any of my toons:
Nightjade-80 Resto Druid/ main
Cardinalsin-74 Warlock
Javarush-71 Rogue

Nightjade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum