DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go)

3 posters

Go down

Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) Empty Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go)

Post  Lawbreaker Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Good news, i found some players ready and willing to come with us in our adventures of Naxx! Our new roster looks something like this

Tanks

Lawbreaker (Paladin)
Margoliz (Death Knight)

Healers

***healer slot***
Kantus (Priest)
Furina (Druid)

Melee DPS

Tresequis (Paladin)

Range DPS

Lunula (Druid)
Luncelor (Warlock)
Shaah (Elemental Shaman)

Alternates
***open DPS slot*** (pref. warrior, mage, spriest, ...enhance shammy, any class not covered)

This is good news for Group 4! A full roster again, with help of outside members from other guilds who needed a steady time to raid. Most of our raid is geared up, but we have a few pieces we need to get from Naxx 10 in order to make sure everyone is ready to progress into slightly harder content, ie OS and Maly. I have a very good feeling about this group.

Loot rules for our newly added teammates: One epic and one tier per person. This is not final for all of you however, because if there is no competition against you in rolling for a piece of loot, the roll does not count against you. But if someone finally rolls as competition for a piece, the winner has his roll counted and can no longer roll on loot until everyone has won a piece. Example: ive won two pieces of tank gear that my buddy tank has not rolled on. a piece drops and we both roll and i win, i can no longer roll until my buddy tank has gotten a piece, then we start over again.

As our previous group used to do, we shall do so with this group too. Buff foods and flasks are a necessity for these raids to enxure we have maximized the potential of the raid group. Some of us will have fish feasts, and you may use them at your leisure when available, but then again some of you may prefer alternative foods, i myself as a tank prefer the Dragonfin Filet for the STR it gives.

Invites start 15 minutes prior, and at about 5 til start time if your have not shown up we will decide at that point whether to pug your spot or not. Once your spot has been pugged and it is past the start time and you wish to join the raid group, at that point it is between you and the PUG, ,that's not the call of any of the raid leaders to kick someone we invited to fill your spot because of your tardiness.

Add-ons are a plus, such as Omen 3 and Deadly Boss Mods, but not required. It is STRONGLY recommended to at least have Omen 3 to manage your threat level however. Ventrilo is the application of choice for communication also, so if that program is not installed please do so as it will make your life so much easier and the run go that much faster.

I believe that about covers it. Any questions about anything about this raid group can be asked of either myself or Kantus. Be prepared and see you on Saturday![u]

Last edited by Lawbreaker on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Roster Change)
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) Empty Re: Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go)

Post  Boman Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:05 am

Nice Job! Another reminder for everyone - if you can't make it let us know as soon as possible. Even if you don't know until just prior to raid time, at least we don't wait around and can start looking for a replacement right away.

-Boman (Kantus)

Boman

Back to top Go down

Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go) Empty Re: Roster for week of JUN 27 (updated as the weeks go)

Post  ganjr Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Bo, I wont be able to make it for our sat morn naxx 10 alt run, I will be out of state, but will be back in enough time for our sat night run afro

ganjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 am

Darkur has told me that recent events in RL have made his saturdays not reliably open for our raid time. He said he'd be able to come and open u and/or close out the raid with us, but not the whole raid. Orisis has told me he'd be interested in taking over the OT spot, but this puts us in an interesting spot. He has not had the time to properly gear up due to his being in the military, and trust me O when i say i know about guard duty =). So we can bring him along and gear him up as best we can taking him thru naxx10/ OS if the group feels like it, although for group 4 in general it'd hurt our 'progression' for at least another week or so while we get him up to speed. Looks like G4 is bound to stay in Naxx forever!

I don't have an issue with this, i just wanna put it out to the group. O used to be my ZA raiding buddy when it came out, good times Very Happy so i know he has the skill to tank anything given a look at it. It still makes me happy inside to see someone get loots and gear up bounce
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Group roster edited June 24 by Lawbreaker. Changes include Off-tank spot and DPS spot, with addition of Alternates sub-category
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawbreaker Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm

roster change Jul 30, changes include a new healer slot and an empty DPS slot, any additions pst me so i can be sure to add the names for this weekend
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down