DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo)

2 posters

Go down

An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) Empty An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo)

Post  Tylyk Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:55 pm

You guys rock. Seriously.

Back story: Isilia's account was hacked yesterday. They cleaned out three characters' worth of gear, over 7k gold and managed to get her account suspended for advertising in the process. We discovered this at 2:30 PM, and spent another hour getting Isi back into the game and assessing the damage.

The way group 3 pulled together to get Isilia into fighting shape in time for our 9 PM raid (including crafted gear, gems, enchants and general moral support) was nothing short of awe-inspiring. In Isi's words, "It turned what could've been a very bad day into one of the best in a long time." Folks like you are why I continue to play this game. Thanks.

Tylyk

Back to top Go down

An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo) Empty Re: An open letter to Raid Group 3 (Team Typhoo)

Post  Isilia Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I've just got to chime in myself and say thank you all! It meant the world to me that you all pitched in to help me out. Not just Team Typhoo either, there were guildies that pitched in too. You're all awesome!!!

Isilia

Back to top Go down