DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Applying for DisturbedOnes EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Applying for DisturbedOnes

3 posters

Go down

Applying for DisturbedOnes Empty Applying for DisturbedOnes

Post  Boman Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 am

Hi,

If you are interested in applying for membership into DisturbedOnes, please create a post in this forum talking about yourself both in-game and out. Make sure you specifically discuss the following:

1. How did you hear about DisturbedOnes
2. Why do you want to join DisturbedOnes
3. What do you enjoy most about WOW
4. What goals do you have for your toon(s)
5. Do you know any DisturbedOnes members and if so, who

And if you are interested in raiding, be sure to read the posts from the various teams and talk with the team leaders if you want to see what spots may be open that are not posted on the forums:

5. What is your current level of raiding knowledge and progression
6. What is the raiding schedule you are able to commit to
7. What role(s) can you comfortably play in a raid
8. Please describe your personality, as it can play an important role in raiding

You will usually find out about your status via in-game mail within a few days, but please allow up to a week for initial consideration.

If accepted you will be brought into the guild as an Initiate. At that point you will have 7 days to learn the guild, our members and leaders. You will need to find a leader (anyone of leader or higher rank) willing to sponsor you to full membership before the end of that 7 day trial with the guild or you will have your membership revoked.

Thank you, and best of luck!

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Applying for DisturbedOnes Empty Re: Applying for DisturbedOnes

Post  Orisis Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen,
My characters name is Orisis. Some of you may know me from Pre-Wrath as a tank from MisFits or you know me from Margolis and Lawbreaker. Or you may possibly know my brother, Zhand aka Super Pally who does no wrong haha. Anyways, I've heard of you/raided wtih you Pre-Wrath a couple of times I believe and now Margolis and Lawbreaker are in your guild and have told me amazing fun things about your guild. I would like to join your guild. Mainly for companionship while I play WoW and to raid. Currently I'm spec'd to dps. If I was geared I wouldn't mind tanking either but thats a whole different story do to gear. I enjoy getting to know people one WoW and having fun, but also coming with progress. Sure Karazhan was fun...but doing it over and over and over again wasn't that much fun, because if one thing went wrong...the fun ended with /gquit for some MisFits, not me...tanks don't /gquit haha. My goals for this toon is to be a top contender for raids putting out mass damage or, if geared, to tank high end raids. Like I've stated, I know Margolis and Lawbreaker. I don't remember if Lucelor was part of DisturbedOnes but I know him as well. And Mirtas I believe I know him. We ran a lot of ZA before I left for boot camp.
Which brings me to my next point. I am a United States Marine. I am a team player. I will do what it takes. I live on the east coast so times are obviously different for me. But from what Margolis has told me, I believe I could raid with you constantly. Pre-Wrath I've raided Kara to TK. In Wrath I've been in Heroic Naxx, OS, VA, and attempted EoE (you called me out and im sorry i didnt do 2k, thought about my last 25 man raid and was close to 2k lol). I believe I could really help the team out once I get geared which Margolis and I are working on, as well as some of your guildies and other friends of mine. My personality is pretty laid back believe it or not. I'm extremely motivated in life and always seem to have a smile on my face and what not...ya sounds gay but trust me, my job requires me to be motivated 100% of the time.
Well I hope thats what you all needed. I hope to hear from you soon. Again, my char's name is Orisis and you can find him on mostly anytime.
Semper Fidelis,
Orisis Bloodbane

Orisis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydia Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Ok I am not sure how to start this so here goes nothing. My characters name is Hydia a 79 soon to be 80 Feral druid (spec'd for feral DPS not tank). I have heard about DisturbedOnes through a few of my good in game friends. Im a simple person with a laid back personality. I enjoy playing WoW because it is a major stress reliever to me its realaxing to kick back and forget the real world for awhile. I know DisturbedOnes offers my toon a chance to progress through the end game content and even though it make take me 1-2 runs to get the hang of and instance/raid I get it and when I do you can count on me to do my job to the best of my abilities and to accept any constructive critisizm as needed. I have known Lothalar, Ctulhu, and Telian in game for a while now and we all get along well and help each other when needed. I have played as balance, Resto, and feral and know a bit about the three specs of my class although as with any serious wow player i learn more about them everyday. I hope you will consider me as a guild member and if not hit me up anyway and we'll run something.

Always

Hydia

Hydia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aztrel7 Sun May 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Hi, my name is Aztrel and im hopeing to join Disturbed Ones

1. How did you hear about DisturbedOnes: I was once in the guild
2. Why do you want to join DisturbedOnes: I am playing WoW again and yould liketo rejoin
3. What do you enjoy most about WOW: I love raiding Very Happy
4. What goals do you have for your toon(s): I just want to be geared so i can go to raids with you guys lol
5. Do you know any DisturbedOnes members and if so, who: no not personally
6. What is your current level of raiding knowledge and progression: I went to Kara-Hyjal with you guys woot! And i know naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 EoE 10 VoA 0/25 (includeing new boss) and first boss in Ulduar Razz
7. What is the raiding schedule you are able to commit to: i am better on Weekdays and saturday 3-9 server
8. What role(s) can you comfortably play in a raid: Tank/DPS/Healer (im startin to prefer Healer again but they are all fun)
9. Please describe your personality, as it can play an important role in raiding: im normally quiet and just listen in vent

Aztrel7

Back to top Go down

Post  Aztrel7 Sun May 17, 2009 6:17 pm

if you dont want a druid i have an 80 prot warrior 80 hunter an soon to be 80 priest (dont judge i get bored >.>)

Aztrel7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down