DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Don't think I'll make it this weekend =(

3 posters

Go down

Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( Empty Don't think I'll make it this weekend =(

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm

So I'm currently in Norfolk VA helping out a friend move. I stupidly assumed that they would have internet access so I could be there this weekend but I found out today after getting here, just before she left for work that she has no idea what the password to her internet is since her boyfriend who is currently on a submarine was the one who set it up so i'm typing this from her laptop =( maybe she will figure it out by or before tomorrow since she doesn't get home tonight till 730 server. hope to see you all soon

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( Empty Re: Don't think I'll make it this weekend =(

Post  Boman Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

If her laptop connects there's still a chance you could find it out. Most people don't change the default password on their routers. If it's a linksys, chances are the username/password is admin/admin or admin/1234. By her IP address you can usually determine the IP address of the router (or on windows probably it is the default gateway). The router is usually 192.168.1.1 but could be 192.168.0.1 or from there who knows...

So if you go to the web browser and type in http://192.168.1.1 (assuming her ip was 192.168.1.something)
Or http://192.168.0.1 (assuming her ip was 192.168.0.something)
... you get the idea

If that's the router it would bring up a username/password. Try one of the defaults.

If you get in, go to wireless, and wireless security, and you should see the wep key listed if that's how it's set up from a security perspective.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Don't think I'll make it this weekend =( Empty Re: Don't think I'll make it this weekend =(

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

im going to try that right now

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Bo you are awsome it worked I will be there with bells on =)

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:07 pm

OMG I AM RETARDED!!!!!!! =( so I get the internet working and start to log in and realize that I did not bring my authenticator with me.....sigh I'm going to look on the web site to see if I can take the authenticator off while im here though I don't really want to. stupid stupid me =(

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

lol can't even sign in to my account through blizzard without the authenticator- definately glad I got it for the extra security though definately regreting my personal stupidity- well I guess this means that I'm out for the entire weekend whether I want to or not =( sadly we're here till monday so I'm out from now till then- includes thursday through sunday- all gone =( booo and I was really looking forward to sunday with jaksaa- since he has engineering I was really hoping to get him up in the rep so i could use his engineering to make ammo for serv =( ....this blows

now im going to be even more bored here than I was going to be- the books and ds and few computer games I have on my laptop aren't going to be enough bleh sigh this sucks why didn't I think of bringing the stupid thing- sigh

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

small possibility of a saving grace- my girlfriends parents were given keys to the appartment so they could feed my cat while we're away- if I can get one of them to grab it and call me with numbers I will hopefully be able to get that to work- already left a message on their home answering machine and her dad's cell - here's hoping

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Ouch! lol! Yeah, I won't recommend the risky way of temporarily removing the authenticator from your account... but I'd sure be tempted if I had to Smile.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daargo Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 am

Boman, teaching young new hackers the ways of the dark side are we?
Daargo
Daargo

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

I'll just add on to this post instead of making my own - I'm hoping to get home by invites but cutting it close! Late night at work.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm

It's not looking good - still at work and not sure yet when I'll be able to leave.

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:18 pm

Yep still at work... It's looking like I'll be home around 10:30pm my time (7:30 server). At least that's my current goal! Hopefully the raid took off and everyone's kicking some ...!!!

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daargo Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Uhm, yeah. Just another Friday night.... Sad

We're started, working on Putricide, or he's working on us, something like that.

Putricide 1 3, DO 0
Daargo
Daargo

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 am

What do you think the main issue was? I know our goal is to be getting a few more bosses down - and it seems our Thursday night group should be capable. Part of the reason why we're trying to get more consistency between both nights.

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daargo Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

We didn't have the same group of people. No Bo, no Oz...etc.

Stuff happens. Key point is we tried anyway and got some more experience at it.

chip chip chip
Daargo
Daargo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

sorry about my dc halfway through the night- aparently the connection at my friends apartment was in the midst of being shut down (as well as being a crappy connection) I am now at a denny's cause her house doesn't have cable/internet yet and it was shut off at her apartment =( sad weekend for me - sorry all

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down