DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Flint's availability for 10-man raids EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Flint's availability for 10-man raids

5 posters

Go down

Flint's availability for 10-man raids Empty Flint's availability for 10-man raids

Post  Flinthrom Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 am

Hey guys, I know I've been absent from alot of our 10-man raids lately and I'd like to apologise.

I was sick one week and the rest of times I've been plagued with internet issues. I've tried my best to inform the raid when I could not make it beforehand and there are some home things that have come up which may or may not affect my ability to raid this month.

First off, I have cable internet and cable internet's quality degrades with the number of subscribers in a given area because they all share one main cable. Unfortunately, I currently live in an area that is saturated with cable internet connections. The reason why my internet works as shitty as it does during the early part of the week is due to the saturation of users who happen to be college students renting apartments around my area which is walking distance from the campus. What happens is that majority of these students leave their apartments to go home to their parents' homes over the weekend so on Friday nights (sometimes late Friday) to Sunday afternoon my internet works fine because hardly anyone is left in the area to clog up my internet. On Sunday evening they ALL come back to their apartments for school the next day which means back to shitty internet connection for me until they GTFO next weekend.

Aside from that I may also be moving house within this month which would mean there's a possiblity of having no internet at all for a time while I get set back up in the new place. In addition I have my final year B.Sc. project which I was supposed to be doing for the past 11 months due next month and I haven't started any work on it yet so that would mean I'll have to put in some serious hours to complete it by that time.

There's also one more thing I have pending that will definitely affect my ability to raid but I am not too clear on it right now to be able to give definite word at the moment.

What I'd like is that my 10-man spot be replaced with a temporary DPS for this month but let whoever that is know that he/she could become permanent if all my plans go haywire.

I'm trying to sort out this moving and new internet thing as soon as possible but this month is going to be a rough one.

Flinthrom

Back to top Go down

Flint's availability for 10-man raids Empty Re: Flint's availability for 10-man raids

Post  Ozmademos Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 pm

no prob... we'll work it out Very Happy
Ozmademos
Ozmademos

Back to top Go down

Flint's availability for 10-man raids Empty Re: Flint's availability for 10-man raids

Post  Flinthrom Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Unfortunately things escalated past boiling point with the moving out thing and now Flint is homeless. Crying or Very sad

lol...well not really homeless but I had to move out on Sunday on really short notice so my stuff is in disarray. I'll have no internet for the foreseeable month and that could extend well into 2-3 months if things continue to go as bad as they are going right now which means no WOW.

So, I'm permanently relinquishing my 10-man spot and 25-man spot as well to whoever you guys want. So if Boman doesn't see this message could someone from Raid 2 let him know for me please?

I hope Ulduar doesn't come out within the next 3 months.

Gots an interview for a new home on Thursday so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Flinthrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Boman Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Good luck flint - we'll definitely miss you. Unfortunately it seems that Ulduar is probably going to be out next week.

Again - best of luck!

-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnorwit Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Best of luck flint keep in mind everything always works out in the end no matter what happens in between be patient and we'll see you when you return Very Happy
Gnorwit
Gnorwit

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Good Luck Flint!! We misses youz!

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down