DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar

2 posters

Go down

Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar Empty Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar

Post  Ozmademos Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:59 pm

So, as talk about Ulduar grows, here's an update on Group 2's looting system...

For our 10Naxx and 10Malygos, Loot is essentially taken on common sense main-spec need/discussion basis. If you're a prot plate, you get the first dibs on prot plate. If you're a dps caster, you get dibs on hit cloth. If it's between a boomkin and a mage for example, the mage has priority on cloth. Tier pieces have been given primarily to someone who could make the best use of them (i.e. someone wearing a blue item at the time it drops), but since we'll all be in epics for Ulduar I'd assume we'll be free rolling on them; but, this isnt set in stone and part of this thread is to get any discussion going as to the ways and means of group 2. It had even been suggested to simply use the in-game rolling mechanic and to have people click need for need and greed for greed and pass for no interest. I'm interested in hearing ideas about loot, leadership, progression, and so on.

As a note, I'd like to make it known that Suicide Kings has been considered thoroughly on several occasions and had been rejected each time by several members of the raid.
Ozmademos
Ozmademos

Back to top Go down

Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar Empty Re: Group 2 Looting System for Ulduar

Post  Flinthrom Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:16 am

Any changes to our loot system for Ulduar is of no consequence to me. I say this because from raiding with you guys and periodically checking my dps output after small changes in gear I have seen that it is not my gear that contributes alone to my dps but my rotations and use of my skills. Even when other members of our team had damage bonuses from gear that I didn't have that was supposed to put them over the top I still found myself keeping up with them.

Do what you will with the loot system. We'll all get geared the same anyway and we've managed to all get geared pretty quickly in Naxx-10.

And, I keep hearing about SK being reconsidered and rejected on several occasions but not once have I ever seen/heard anyone reject it besides you Oz. Proof by numbers would be nice.

Flinthrom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozmademos Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:18 pm

I'd asked a few people about suicide kings on a 1 on 1 basis, but not to the group at large. This is part of reason for this thread though. If enough people responded to me that they do in fact want suicide kings after more consideration or after reading more responses from this thread, then I will certainly have to concede to the majority Very Happy
Ozmademos
Ozmademos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down