DisturbedOnes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Greetings from a lost mage!!!
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am by Mirtas

» Valor Points are back!!!
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 am by Boman

» Outdoor Raid Boss - Mobus
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:33 am by HoopyDrood

» ICE GOT HIS ACC BACK FROM HACK
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am by Iceforged

» I need a job
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am by Nezrathii

» Blackwing Descent: Omnitron Defense System Down
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am by Nezrathii

» Gizzengaar- Space Goat Prot Pally!
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:47 am by Iceforged

» Raiding Team
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:33 pm by Nezrathii

» Magmaw Down
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am by Boman

» Cataclysm Raiding
DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:38 am by Nuelor

Blue Post Tracker

DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans

4 posters

Go down

DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans Empty DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans

Post  Boman Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Since 3.2 is currently up on the PTR's, now is a good time to talk about our plans for when the latest patch goes live. With the introduction of the Coliseum Raid Instance, we really have to think about what our opportunities and goals are. As a guild, as much as possible we don't want to leave people out. But that should not be done at the expense of the group. With that in mind, our current plans include the following:

1. Our current 10-man raiding teams will continue in Ulduar until we can fully clear. It is stated that teams that are able to easily defeat the hard modes in Ulduar shouldn't have many problems in the Coliseum. We cannot yet. The schedules for these groups will remain as they are now.

2. Our currently 25-man raiding team will continue in VoA/Ulduar on Friday nights until we maintain a consistent group that is able to progress. Then we will re-evaluate. We hope that the influx of badges with 3.2 will encourage lots of gear upgrades and a better time progressing in Ulduar.

3. We do not have any plans at this time to move our 25-man group into the Coliseum. Our first priority is to once again have a solid 25-man team, and one that can clear Ulduar. If some bosses in the Coliseum turn out to be incredibly easy, our plans may be adjusted.

4. We are researching the new raid instance and are pulling together the right mix of players from the guild to be our first team into the Coliseum. This will make some upset because we only have 10 spots, but we feel it is our best opportunity for early success in the new instance. We plan to work progression as follows:

a. Newly formed progression team enters Coliseum 10-Normal week 1, where bosses are unlocked 1 per week (this will occur on Saturday nights)
b. Progression team continues until cleared
c. Progression team moves fully to Coliseum 10-Hard (and may continue on Normal as well until Ulduar-10 teams are ready to move)
d. Ulduar-10 teams move to Coliseum 10-Normal (if Ulduar cleared)

I would like to spend a minute talking about the progression team we are forming. I hope that I’ve answered the question of why we are doing this. The other question I can see would be, how do I get into it? The best way I can answer that is to say simply be the best player you can be all the time. If you are not part of the team, that does not mean you aren't a great player. As I mentioned, spots are limited and we are taking many factors into consideration as we build the team. If that team has an open spot that fits what they believe you will provide, you will be asked. The team roster will be posted soon on our raiding forums here on the site.

Thank you,
-Boman

Boman

Back to top Go down

DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans Empty Re: DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans

Post  Saba Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm

This all makes sense to me, and of course I (Saba) would like a spot on the new team.

Saba

Back to top Go down

DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans Empty Re: DisturbedOnes Patch 3.2 Raiding Plans

Post  Lawbreaker Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 pm

saturday night 10M colliseum team??? count me in, coll group 2 i can probably tank for....
Lawbreaker
Lawbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezrathii Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 am

sounds good to me hopefully it won't come out before I get back to virginia- currently at Lake Tahoe in a cabin by the lake with internet through gf's father's cell phone with just enough power to look at emails tried playing an alt to see how it would be - auto 2000ms ping and i got disconnected after 5 min so bleh- ah well- we leave to go to annapolis this friday and then will be there for a day or so and then leave to go back to virginia where I now have an apartment waiting for me so just need to do paperwork and get it set up with internet/cable so hopefully I will have everything running by august 7th at the latest- have to try and remember to talk to cable people asap so i can get an early spot- maybe i can be online and running by next tuesday if everything goes well - heres hoping! anyway hope everyone is doing well!! see you all soon!

Nezrathii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down